It looks like this item is already in your basket! If you don't want 2 of this item, please edit your basket.

Juicy Bamboo Natural Facial Cleansing Cloths

BY KAIA NATURALS

Conventional makeup wipes do just that – remove makeup. They don’t cleanse the skin, but instead strip it of its natural oils which can leave it feeling dry. Juicy bamboo is not a makeup remover, but an actual cleanser. Designed for the most sensitive skin and eyes, juicy bamboo cleansing cloths are gentle enough to be used with estheticians working with clients undergoing chemotherapy.

  • Unbleached Bamboo Cloths are Infused with Vitamin C, E and B12 + Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil and Organic Honey.
  • Scented with 8 Pure Plant-Based Essential Oils
  • Non-Stinging
  • 100% Biodegradable (Disappear After 90 Days When Planted in Soil)
  • Box of 30 Cloths
Earth Day Beauty Award 2015Best Natural Organic Product Winner 2014Kit Beauty Award 2015

    Agua/Water, Miel/Honey, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoatean, Citrus Tangerina, Citrus Aurantifolia, Citrus Grandis.

    1. Do I need to rinse after?
    No, it leaves a clean, refreshing finish so there is no residue left.

    2.  Is juicy bamboo safe to use if I have sensitive eyes?
    Yes: juicy bamboo is allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It even works for those with eczema.

    3.  Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%?
    The 1% are the EcoCert & COSMOS Standard approved antibacterial ingredients, which protect us against bacteria and fungus.

    4.  Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol on the ingredient list?
    The term ‘alcohol’, as used in cosmetic labeling, refers to ethyl alcohol. Cosmetic products, including those labeled ‘alcohol-free’, may contain other alcohols – referred to as the “good” alcohols. Alcohol is a complex chemical and has  several classes… the good and the bad!

    Cetyl, cetearyl or benzyl alcohol are known as fatty alcohols, and their effects on the skin are quite different from those of ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol, which are drying on the skin. Fatty alcohols, which do not dry the skin, are aliphatic alcohols derived from natural fats and oils, originating in plants, but also synthesized in animals and algae. This type of alcohol is actually good for your skin.

    BRAND ORIGIN Toronto, Canada

    2 items left

    Description

    Conventional makeup wipes do just that – remove makeup. They don’t cleanse the skin, but instead strip it of its natural oils which can leave it feeling dry. Juicy bamboo is not a makeup remover, but an actual cleanser. Designed for the most sensitive skin and eyes, juicy bamboo cleansing cloths are gentle enough to be used with estheticians working with clients undergoing chemotherapy.

    • Unbleached Bamboo Cloths are Infused with Vitamin C, E and B12 + Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil and Organic Honey.
    • Scented with 8 Pure Plant-Based Essential Oils
    • Non-Stinging
    • 100% Biodegradable (Disappear After 90 Days When Planted in Soil)
    • Box of 30 Cloths
    Earth Day Beauty Award 2015Best Natural Organic Product Winner 2014Kit Beauty Award 2015
      Ingredients

      Agua/Water, Miel/Honey, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoatean, Citrus Tangerina, Citrus Aurantifolia, Citrus Grandis.

      Use

      1. Do I need to rinse after?
      No, it leaves a clean, refreshing finish so there is no residue left.

      2.  Is juicy bamboo safe to use if I have sensitive eyes?
      Yes: juicy bamboo is allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It even works for those with eczema.

      3.  Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%?
      The 1% are the EcoCert & COSMOS Standard approved antibacterial ingredients, which protect us against bacteria and fungus.

      4.  Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol on the ingredient list?
      The term ‘alcohol’, as used in cosmetic labeling, refers to ethyl alcohol. Cosmetic products, including those labeled ‘alcohol-free’, may contain other alcohols – referred to as the “good” alcohols. Alcohol is a complex chemical and has  several classes… the good and the bad!

      Cetyl, cetearyl or benzyl alcohol are known as fatty alcohols, and their effects on the skin are quite different from those of ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol, which are drying on the skin. Fatty alcohols, which do not dry the skin, are aliphatic alcohols derived from natural fats and oils, originating in plants, but also synthesized in animals and algae. This type of alcohol is actually good for your skin.

      BRAND ORIGIN Toronto, Canada

      PROUD TO BE:

      Lily Lolo Angled Brow Spoolie Brush
      LILY LOLO ANGLED BROW SPOOLIE BRUSH $11.40 CAD
      Preview
      Lily Lolo Baby Buki Brush
      LILY LOLO BABY BUKI BRUSH $15.45 CAD
      Preview
      Graydon Bamboo Charcoal Sponge
      GRAYDON BAMBOO CHARCOAL SPONGE $13.00 CAD
      Preview
      Lily Lolo Blush Brush
      LILY LOLO BLUSH BRUSH $15.70 CAD
      Preview